Friday, October 31, 2014

I knew someone would check!


Friday, October 31, 2014


I can't write and I don't care. I made this blog to prove I can't write and maybe I'll do it daily. Write that is, not my morning constitutional.


Writing Format

All a person needs to write is an:
  • Introduction
  • main point
  • main point
  • main point
  • conclusion
Well, don't give me names, give me examples! you say?

There are three parts to a blog post. The introduction where you tell the reader what you are going to say. Three main points where you elaborate on the introduction. And the conclusion, where you sum things up.

Each main point should be revealed in the introduction. Each main point should support the title of the topic. 

The conclusion summarizes the purpose of the post. That's all! Do not introduce anything new.

So, if you can't write start with a concept for the title. Then work from the "inside out" meaning find three main points. Write no more than 125 words on each main point. Then write the introduction and conclusion and, Voila! (it's always better to show off intelligence with a foreign word!) You have a blog post. Forget about proof reading. Nobody is going to read this blog anyway.

Introduction

main point

main point

main point

conclusion


No comments:

Post a Comment